Come live and practice in an area known as the “Land of Legends”, where the Old West is woven into the culture and rich history of this community. Surround yourself with picturesque river-valley views and diverse natural beauty while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle. From exploring the numerous city amenities of nearby Tucson or finding adventure with the plethora of outdoor recreation, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy.
• A 1.5 hour drive to Tucson and easy drive to Phoenix or Sedona!
• Close to University of Arizona and accessible to Arizona State University
• Family oriented community with an affordable housing market: 3 beds, 3 baths and 3,000 square feet
• Low cost of living: 11.5% lower than US national average and 10% lower than Phoenix
• Abundance of outdoor activities: cavern exploration, hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, camping and golfing
• Several reputable, highly ranked public and charter schools in the community