Live, practice, and play in Memphis, Tennessee, the Home of the Blues and the Birthplace of Rock ‘n Roll! Over 1.3 million people call Memphis home and the city offers a wide variety of activities. Experience fine dining, world class shopping, and an abundance of recreation activities in the region for all ages.
- Memphis International Airport offers non-stop flights to over 35 cities!
- Excellent public and private schools to choose from
- Explore Graceland, historic Beale Street, and the Civil Rights Museum
- Professional sports team, multiple colleges & universities, large shopping malls, five star restaurants, and World Famous BBQ set this city apart from many
- Memphis is a family friendly city with kids attractions, multiple museums, and abundant activities both indoor and outdoor
- Wide variety of housing available including farm homes with acreage, suburban neighborhood, and new construction