This family-friendly community just outside of Memphis gives you the best of both worlds with balance between quality of life and work.
- Access to major metro amenities without the congestion and cost of living
- Located less than 45 minutes from Memphis and a short commute to Little Rock- two world-renowned medical communities
- Proximity to professional and major college sports - excellent youth sports and activities
- Cost of living is 17% below the national average
- The city is home to award winning state parks and many other outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, hiking, camping, canoeing and golfing
- Excellent housing options include river and lake front property within a few minutes’ drive to the hospital
- A short drive to the state capital provides a presidential library, fine dining, museums, performing arts and a national airport