Listed by US News as one of the best places to live in the United States, New Haven, Connecticut is a coastal city home to Yale University, miles of ocean front activities, and top notch education. The New York Times referred to New Haven as having “art everywhere you look” and is undeniably a fantastic place to live, work, and play.
• Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and even boasts its own pizza style
• Compared to the rest of the country, New Haven’s amenities were rated an A+ by Livability
• Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
• Easily take day trips to New York City and Boston
• Access to international airport, ferries to New York, and public transportation at your fingertips .
Job ID: IM 8492975