The San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles has it all! Residents loving living, working, and playing in the Valley. Encino, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Reseda, Calabasas and other communities throughout the San Fernando Valley offer beautiful neighborhoods, excellent schools and a relief from the traffic and congestion of Los Angeles.
- Surf, golf and ski… all in the same day! The San Fernando Valley offers easy access to the beaches of Southern California, the mountains of Big Bear, and world-class golf courses.
- Position is centrally located to cities like Encino, Thousand Oaks, and Woodland Hills that offer manicured neighborhoods, clean and safe streets
- Communities offer excellent public schools, private schools and easy access to institutions of higher learning like USC, UCLA, Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount, and several other colleges and universities
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several airports - Los Angeles International Airport, Burbank Airport, etc.
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball and PAC-10 collegiate sports all in your backyard