IU Health Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by 3 rivers
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests.
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Indianapolis, Chicago, and Detroit, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com