IU Health La Porte
Great opportunities await great providers at Indiana University Health La Porte.
IU Health La Porte Hospital is committed to helping patients and their loved ones access the services they need to stay healthy. Our full-service, 227-bed acute care hospital provides Northwest Indiana with an environment of exceptional care and an unsurpassed patient experience.
A member of the Indiana University Health system, IU Health La Porte Hospital is an independent non-profit organization with an independent board of managers and executive management team.
IU Health La Porte Physicians provides quality healthcare with a caring touch. Dedicated teams of physicians treat patients with respect and provide professional, compassionate care.
IU Health La Porte Physicians:
- Provides a team of highly skilled and board certified physicians.
- Provides quality healthcare with convenient locations.
- Provides a team of physicians who work together within the network.
- Utilizes the comprehensive services available at IU Health, including IU Health La Porte Hospital and IU Health Starke Hospital.
- Is a Magnet® facility, nationally recognized for excellence in nursing services.
- Utilizes cutting edge technology to improve the health of the communities served.
- Affiliated with Indiana University Health, allowing patients access to the high-caliber of medical education and research capabilities of IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
La Porte, Indiana, located in northwest Indiana, offers a variety of amenities for the family to enjoy. Within close proximity to Chicago, residents have big city entertainment at their fingertips as well.
- Half hour commute to Indiana Dunes ranked in the nation’s top five family beaches
- Seasonal outdoor recreation, including boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, skiing and more
- Unique mix of museums, theaters, zoo, casino, concerts and symphony orchestra
- Historic neighborhoods paired with top-ranked schools and nearby universities
- One hour to the beautiful city of Chicago and 20 minutes to Lake Michigan