IU Health Physicians
IU Health Physicians is the most complete, multispecialty practice group in Indiana. Comprised of the most comprehensive network of primary care and specialty physicians, IU Health Physicians is proud to call Indiana home. IU Health Physicians is part of Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare system.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. The IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 1,500 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 250 advanced providers, and over 1,800 staff at more than 100 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); 89 percent of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report, 23 years in a row
- IU Health University Hospital is rated as the best hospital in the state by U.S. News & World Report
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report
- Multiple hospitals designated as Magnet® hospital systems by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, reflecting the highest standards for its nursing professionalism, teamwork and superiority in patient care.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
About the Indianapolis Region
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city, and surrounding suburbs, enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eight consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati