IU Health West Hospital
IU Health West Hospital, located in Avon, a beautiful suburb of Indianapolis, is a 129-bed, full-service, community-based hospital rooted in the history of excellence established by Indiana University Health's heritage hospitals: IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health.
- Offers a full range of patient care services including maternity, orthopedics and cancer care - all delivered in an extraordinary Sanctuary of Healing environment designed to exceed patients' expectations of the "typical" health care experience
- embodies a health care environment unlike any other - one where our outstanding caregivers, cutting-edge technology and the healing power of a remarkable, natural environment combine to provide an unmatched experience for patients and their loved one
- achieved Magnet® recognition, reflecting the highest standards for its nursing professionalism, teamwork and superiority in patient care. Only six percent of U.S. healthcare facilities have received this designation
- hospital sees more than 8,000 admissions and nearly 118,000 oupatient visits annuall
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Avon, Indiana is a beautiful suburb of Indianapolis located just five miles west of downtown Indianapolis in Hendricks County and ten minutes from the Indianapolis International Airport. Residents enjoy a variety of entertainment and recreation along with an assortment of other wonderful amenities.
- Ranked 17th by Money in "Best Places to Live in America" in 2017
- Rich musical tradition paired with major retailers and local cuisine options
- Entertainment options and cultural amenities for the entire family to enjoy
- Close proximity to top ranked Indianapolis International Airport; "Best Airport in North America" eight years in a row
- Over 200 acres of park land offers outdoor amenities including trails, lakes, fishing, boating, 18 hole golf course, splash pad and athletic playing areas.
- Quick drive to lively downtown Indianapolis provides residents with big- city amenities including professional sports, fine dining, an abundance of retail and an array of culture