IU Health West Hospital, located in Avon, a beautiful suburb of Indianapolis, is a 129-bed, full-service, community-based hospital rooted in the history of excellence established by Indiana University Health's heritage hospitals: IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health.
- Offers a full range of patient care services including maternity, orthopedics and cancer care - all delivered in an extraordinary Sanctuary of Healing environment designed to exceed patients' expectations of the "typical" health care experience
- embodies a health care environment unlike any other - one where our outstanding caregivers, cutting-edge technology and the healing power of a remarkable, natural environment combine to provide an unmatched experience for patients and their loved one
- achieved Magnet® recognition, reflecting the highest standards for its nursing professionalism, teamwork and superiority in patient care. Only six percent of U.S. healthcare facilities have received this designation
- hospital sees more than 8,000 admissions and nearly 118,000 oupatient visits annually
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Avon, Indiana is a beautiful suburb of Indianapolis located just five miles west of downtown Indianapolis in Hendricks County and ten minutes from the Indianapolis International Airport. Residents enjoy a variety of entertainment and recreation along with an assortment of other wonderful amenities.
- Ranked 17th by Money in "Best Places to Live in America" in 2017
- Rich musical tradition paired with major retailers and local cuisine options
- Entertainment options and cultural amenities for the entire family to enjoy
- Close proximity to top ranked Indianapolis International Airport; "Best Airport in North America" eight years in a row
- Over 200 acres of park land offers outdoor amenities including trails, lakes, fishing, boating, 18 hole golf course, splash pad and athletic playing areas.
- Quick drive to lively downtown Indianapolis provides residents with big- city amenities including professional sports, fine dining, an abundance of retail and an array of culture