IU Health Workplace Services
IU Health Workplace Services is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Workplace Services is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions. Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 12th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city, and surrounding suburbs, enjoy:
- Leading educational systems and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Top ranked international airport; "Best Airport in North America"(2012-2015)
- Arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquariums, concerts and memorials
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods, surrounding cultural districts, and low costs of living
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating, bike-friendly, and an abundance of parks and green space
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati