Illinois Medical Group
Quincy Medical Group (QMG) is a healthcare provider with strengths in primary and specialty care. An essential part of our community since 1937, we celebrated reaching 1000 employees in 2017.
Through the years, we’ve maintained a close connection to our patients that sets us apart. Some of our doctors have treated three generations of the same families. Over the years, we’ve embraced change and listened to our community. Today, with expanded hours and new ways to keep in touch, we’re easier than ever to work with. And even as we adapt and grow, we never lose sight of what makes a healthcare organization great: providing an unparalleled care experience for you.
We believe by serving patients and the community we improve lives, creating a healthier tomorrow.
Provide the best care for every patient every time.
- Teamwork – We will work as a team of physicians and staff within a multi-specialty group providing coordinated care.
- Integrity – We will conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards.
- Excellence – We will provide stellar healthcare in a friendly and caring environment.
- Customer Service – We will serve each other and our patients with the utmost respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Leadership – We will evolve to meet the changing needs of our community and organization.
- Benevolence – We will offer acts of kindness, be charitable, and create goodwill in our workplace and community
- Ranked #1 for Cost of Living and Commute Time—Forbes
- Ranked #8 for Best Cities to Raise a Family—Forbes
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Towns in America—Rand McNally
- Ranked 6th for Most Affordable Places to Live in the State
- Easy Access to Three Major Metro Areas
- Excellent Cuisine - Great Diversity, with Locally Owned Restaurants Serving Locally Grown Food
- Top Notch Public and Private Elementary and High School Options Available
- $89 Million Dollar Bond Passed to Build New Public Elementary Schools
- A Lot to Do – From Indoor Water Parks to the Symphony
- Over 3,600 Buildings Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Regional Airport that Flies into International Airports
- Median home value is $113,500 versus the national average of $184,700. Median rent value is $674 versus the national average of $949
- Many families, young professionals, and retirees live here