We offer nationally recognized quality and technology with a personal touch that sets us apart. Our growing team is known for going the extra mile to make sure our patients and families are made to feel as comfortable and cherished as possible when they find themselves in need of our services — on the main campus or at one of numerous satellite facilities in the region of Indiana and Ohio that we serve.
We opened as on July 27, 1905. Today, our health system includes a 217-bed hospital on our main campus and numerous satellite locations in the region of Eastern Indiana and Western Ohio that we serve. Our service area is home to about 280,000 people and includes six Indiana and two Ohio counties.
We are accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), the Indiana State Department of Health, Medicare/Medicaid, American Association of Blood Banks, and the American College of Surgeons Community Cancer Program. We look to an exciting future as we continue to grow and expand our services to meet the needs of the patients and families we serve.
Wholeness – in body, mind and spirit – is basic to fulfillment of human potential. We work with others to enhance wholeness for all those we serve. Our convictions include commitment to: compassion, service, excellence and value.