Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 4% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 20 years in a row
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
- Four clinical program ranked among the top 50 national programs in the U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 edition of America's Best Hospitals
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report
- Six hospitals designated as Magnet® hospital systems by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, reflecting the highest standards for its nursing professionalism, teamwork and superiority in patient care.
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
About the Indianapolis Region
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 14th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city, and surrounding suburbs, enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati