Inland Valley Medical Center
Inland Valley Medical Center and Rancho Springs Medical Center are a part of Southwest Healthcare System and offer a wide range of high quality services to residents of Riverside County and the surrounding areas. Their major services include: 24-hour Emergency Services (Regional Trauma center), a nationally-ranked Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence, Wound Care, Inpatient/Outpatient surgery, and the largest childbirth center in southwest Riverside County.
Inland Valley Medical Center – Wildomar, CA
- 24-bed ED with 4 bed Fast Track
- 45,000 visits per year (~1.8 pph)
- 40 hours Physician/APP/Scribe coverage daily
- Services include: Anesthesiology, ENT, Radiology, Level II Trauma Center, Laboratory, Urology, and Stroke
Murrieta and Wildomar are both situated within Riverside County and enjoy a Mediterranean climate with 263 days of sunshine per year. Riverside County offers affordable housing, plenty of activities, and easy access to both Los Angeles and San Diego. Murrieta was named the #1 safest city in Riverside County and the #2 safest city in The United States behind Irvine, CA. Residents of Murrieta and Wildomar can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California with over 35 wineries to visit.
- Excellent compensation
- Independent Contractor status for Physicians
- Employee status for APPs, including health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage