JPS Surgical Center
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CRNA to join our team at JPS Surgical Center in Arlington, Texas. Established in 2005, the JPS Surgical Center of Arlington is an outpatient surgery center with 7 procedure suites. It is a part of the JPS Health Network, which received the Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work 2017 designation, placing among the top 150 healthcare companies in the nation. Learn more about our exceptional and collegial group that encourages work-life balance and professional growth and development.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Monday – Friday, No nights, No weekends, No call!
- Case types include: Orthopedic hand and sports medicine, GYN, General Surgery, Pain, Urology and Endoscopy
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia including nerve blocks
- Can augment income with additional weekend shifts at JPS main hospital, if desired
- 2,500 operative and 3,000 endoscopy cases annually
- Friendly, collegial work environment and excellent work/life balance
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about these opportunities, please contact Carley Culley, Envision Physician Services Recruiter at 850-266-0367 or e-mail your CV to Carley.Culley@shcr.com.
Fort Worth is the nation’s 13th largest city and home to acclaimed world-class opportunities for business, education, healthcare, cultural pursuits and affordable living. A moderate climate and ample workforce enhance its central location in the United States. Access to DFW International Airport and major transportation infrastructure put the world in easy reach. Truly offering something for everyone, Fort Worth boasts incredible dining, shopping, historic sites and museums, sports, concerts and a plethora of outdoor activities.