Jamestown Regional Medical Center
JRMC is a nationally-recognized, modern, fully-equipped and professionally staffed, 25-bed critical access facility that serves as the hub for a system of dedicated healthcare providers.
Sure we have a fantastic new building. There is no doubt that the beauty of the architecture, the amenities, the technology and all that comes with a full facility replacement are major attractions. What the new building doesn’t let you know, is that this impressive structure is filled with some of the heartland’s most talented staff.
Like the people we serve, we are ambitious, resilient, inventive and most importantly...we never let our rural location stand in the way of striving to be the very best at what we do.
Here are a few reasons why:
- New Hospital Opened July 2011
- New, Attached Clinic Opened December 2012
- In-house MRI
- EPIC Medical Records System, (common community platform)
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Studer Culture of Service Excellence
- Local Board Governance with Physician Representation
- Physician Engagement/Satisfaction Part of Strategic Plan
- Collaborative Medical Team with Shared Call Responsibilities
Leading the way with North Dakota firsts:
- 3 Mammography
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- and the second AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
JRMC is home to three state-of-the-art operating rooms and an endoscopy suite. Providers enjoy the efficiency of block scheduling and turnover times in the OR unheard of in the industry. Four on-staff CRNAs and expert surgical nursing round out this high-performing area.
JRMC is known for being the community’s most comprehensive rehabilitation location, with physical, occupational and speech therapies, as well as cardiac rehab, audiology and broad pulmonary and respiratory care services. JRMC offers advanced screening and diagnostics—including in-house MRI—through its radiology department, which is supported by on-staff radiologists.
Award Winning Excellence
- 350 total employees
- inpatient census averages over 15 patients
- intensive care unit, swing beds and the only birthing center within a 90-mile radius
- 24-hour emergency department, designated a level IV trauma center
- twice recognized as “top 100 hospital” in the “small community hospital” category
- among the top hospitals nationwide in quality care performance
- recipient of the VHA Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence
- JRMC Home Health is recognized eight consecutive years as a HomeCare Top Agency