About Kent Hospital
- Located in Warwick, Rhode Island – serving the 300,000 residents in communities west of Providence
- Teaching affiliate of the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine with residency programs in emergency medicine, internal medicine and family medicine plus fellows in hyperbaric medicine and gastroenterology
- Just over 350 beds with a medical staff of 620 across the care spectrum and the second busiest emergency service in the state
About the Region
- Seaside communities’ rich with sandy beaches and boating opportunities
- The capital city of Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city.
- One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City.
- Home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson &Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design