Kentucky State Reformatory
A Psych ARNP works under supervision of the Staff Psychiatrist or Director of Psychiatric Services and in accordance with established CCS policy and procedure as well as within the State guidelines. Maintains any documentation required by state or facility guidelines to demonstrate compliance with supervision requirements. Provides psychiatric consultation, diagnostic and treatment services to the identified inmate population, including medication management and crisis intervention services
Degree in Advanced Practice Nursing in a course of study from an accredited college or university that allows for prescriptive privileges upon obtaining appropriate licensure
Must be currently licensed by the appropriate state licensing board to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
Must maintain CPR certification, and any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract.
1. Provides required documentation of services to Administrators in order to monitor compliance with facility contract.
2. Notifies MH Coordinator, MH Director, or Administrator of requested schedule changes in scheduled coverage
3. Assists in arrangement for coverage of psychiatric services if unavailable for extended period of time
4. Maintains and shows proof of current State licensure and provides duplicate for personnel file
5. Maintains continuing education requirements for continued medical practice in the State
6. Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
To apply, copy and paste the link blow: