The Keokuk Clinic is currently operating in its historical location near the Keokuk Area Hospital, but will be moving to its newly constructed, $7 million clinic in the fall of 2018! This state of the art facility will be home to an Urgent Care with lab and xray, primary care providers and rotating specialists. It will be the newest and most up to date clinic in all of Southeast Iowa, Western Illinois and Northeast Missouri!
- Internal medicine
- Mental health
- Women's health
- Acute illness
- Chronic illness management
- Health-risk assessments
- Immunizations and screening tests
- Minor injections
- Minor procedures
- Routine checkups
- Wellness and healthy-lifestyle monitoring
Living and Practicing in Iowa:
- Iowa is the second happiest state in the nation according to MainStreet.com's new Happiness Index. The index is based on household income, debt, employment and foreclosures.
- Iowa is ranked 5th as one of the most livable states in the country according to CQ Press (2008)
- Iowa ranks No. 2 of states with the most golf courses per capita. Iowa has nearly 13 golf courses for every 100,000 people; Arizona has about five golf courses per 100,000 people.
- Iowa was named the 6th-best place to raise a child by the Annie E. Casey Foundation in 2009. California was 22; Florida, 36; Georgia, 42; Nevada, 39; and Arizona, 40
- Iowa has been named one of the eight "smartest states" in the country based on the quality of its public elementary and secondary schools.
- Iowa is the #1 state in the nation in the proportion of students (74%) who have received a score high enough to earn college credit on an Advanced Placement exam?
- Iowa's ACT college entrance examination scores are among the top 2 out of the 25 states where the ACT is the primary college entrance exam taken