Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Flexible scheduling: 7-9 hour shifts & no overnights
- Average daily census of 144 patients
- 152 beds, including specialized 48-bed brain injury and 48-bed spinal injury cord units.
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the #2 rehabilitation hospital in the nation and the best in the region
- Designated by the National Institute on Disability Research and Rehabilitation as a Model System* for the treatment of traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, one of only eight centers across the country. * In collaboration with Kessler Foundation.
- Located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the New Jersey Shore.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, the Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the New York City skyline.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at the South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, zip lining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.