In an environment of compassion and caring, we provide treatment for addiction and co-occurring issues.
The facility is located five miles south of the Philadelphia Airport in Suburban Philadelphia, convenient for our patients traveling from other areas of the country seeking treatment.
We provide the full continuum of addiction services including:
- Medically Monitored Detoxification
- Treatment for Co-occurring disorders
- Residential Gambling Treatment
- Residential Treatment for Sexual Compulsivity and Trauma
- Partial Hospital
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
Our main building, a Victorian mansion built in 1891, is the main focal point of our estate, which boasts tree-lined grounds and an expansive campus listed on the Historic Register in Delaware County.
114 bed residental treatment facility located in suburban Philadelphia. KeyStone is a leader in the field of behavioral health - psychiatry and addiction. Populations served are children - adults. Treatment is provided by a highly skilled and trained multidisciplinary staff. KeyStone Center is Accreditied with Commendation by JCAHO.
KeyStone Center adheres to the guidelines of Service Excellence. Each of our staff receives training devoted to delivering quality service excellence and developing a personal service excellence action plan.
KeyStone Center employees are dedicated to:
- Demonstrating professionalism and excellence in everything we do.
- Projecting a positive attitude
- Serving others with respect and as a team
- Ensure access to service that is prompt, efficient, user-friendly and effective.
Visit Website: http://www.keystonecenter.net/
Keystone Center is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.,
one of the leading hospital management companies. For information on the company,