Lafayette Regional Health Center
Lafayette Regional Health Center is located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care facility offers a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown.
- 25-bed acute care facility
- All new private rooms with private baths
- State-of-the art imaging and testing services
- Full range of general and laparoscopic surgeries
- Nearly 20 medical specialties covered
- Wellness programs and rehabilitation services
- Emergency services available 24/7
- Board Certified physicians
- Staff trained in pediatric and advanced cardiac life support
- Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation's top performing hospitals for achieving key quality measures for pneumonia care for 2010.
- Consistently in the top 5 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for employee satisfaction
- Top 10 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for physician satisfaction
- Emergency Room
- Intensive Care
- Laboratory Services
- Medical-Surgical Inpatient Unit
- Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Services in a variety of specialties
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
The whole family will enjoy this community's abundance of recreational facilities, including well-equipped parks, fishing lakes, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, hike/bike trails, a baseball complex, a water park, with a 140-foot open flume water slide, youth activity center.