Largest Multi-Specialty Clinic in Town!
Our group opened its practice on July 15, 1949 and has grown into the largest & first multi-specialty clinic in town. The Clinic has a distinguished history of serving patients in the area with integrity and the newest technology and procedures.
Our group is a partnership of 12 practicing physicians, 8 Nurse Practitioners all providing the finest in high quality care in South Texas. Our providers are comprised of the most respected Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Endocrinology and Oncology/Hematology Physicians who provide the best care to the community. The clinic offers a range of in-house services including laboratory, x-ray, nuclear medicine, bone density studies, stress testing and an infusion center. We also have a research department which offers our patients a variety of clinical research trials. Our team is dedicated to delivering the best quality in medical care in a comfortable environment. Choosing the right physician is an important decision. We believe in a personal approach to your care.
Celebrating over 70 years of Legendary Service