Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Lenoir Memorial Hospital, is licensed for 261 beds, is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to the community it serves by offering quality inpatient, outpatient and preventive healthcare services that are close to home. With a medical staff of over 100 physicians, Lenoir Memorial offers a range of specialty services and technology.
A rich history, temperate climate, and relaxed lifestyle combine to make Kinston an appealing city to call home. Downtown Kinston is known for an interesting array of shops, breweries and restaurants. Kinston has invested mightily in its economy. As a result, Kinston’s art and cultural district is experiencing a transformation making it an exciting place to live.
- Kinston is strategically located in eastern North Carolina; only 30 miles south of Greenville, 60 miles west of the spectacular Crystal Coast beaches, and 80 miles southeast of Raleigh
- Affordable cost of living with a variety of housing options
- Excellent school options
- Family friendly community
- Home to world renowned chef, New York Times Best Selling Author, Daytime Emmy winner, James Beard Foundation Award recipient and star of A Chef’s Life, Vivian Howard. Her flagship restaurants, Chef and The Farmer and the Boiler Room, are major attractions in Downtown Kinston.
- Home to minor league baseball team, the Down East Wood Ducks