- 12,000 annual volume
- 12 hour shifts
- 10 private beds in the ED
- Meditech EMR
- Excellent specialty backup coverage
- 24/7 US/CT/X-ray
- Excellent Leadership and mentoring
· Licensed physician in NY
· Board Certification in Emergency Medicine preferred (Family Medicine/Internal Medicine also considered)
· DEA (with all schedules)
· ACLS certification (if not Board Certified in EM)
· ATLS certification preferred (if not Board Certified in EM)
· Appropriate Emergency Medicine experience
The village of Lowville is nestled in the Black River Valley, between the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and the Tug Hill Plateau. The Adirondack Tug Hill region offers a plethora of adventures for every type of outdoor enthusiast including: snowmobiling, kite skiing, tubing and sledding, ATV riding, horseback riding, birdwatching, hunting and shing, Local parks, exploring local waterways, kayaking, and much more!
Other attractions include historical museums, art galleries, community events, and so much more. Lowville is a short driving distance from Syracuse, a few hours from Montreal and only ve hours from New York City.