Lock Haven Community Practice
Health System Attributes
- Susquehanna Health is a not-for-profit system consisting of three hospitals and a multi-specialty group practice employing over 100 physicians with a total medical staff of over 200 physicians.
- Susquehanna Health has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in PA (2008).
- SH is in the midst of a $250 million dollar expansion project to include new patient tower with all private rooms along with new state-of-the-art Surgical Suites, Emergency and Imaging Departments.
Live in the Beautiful Susquehanna Valley
- Susquehanna Health is located in Williamsport, PA, a close-knit community with a population of 32,000 and a county population of over 120,000 – only a three-hour drive from Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, D.C. – all the amenities of more metropolitan living without the expense and hassles!
- Outdoor Life magazine (May 2008) voted Williamsport the #1 city in Pennsylvania for outdoor living (hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, boating) and #128 in the nation!
- Downtown area offers charming and historic streets with exceptional dining, unique shops, galleries and performing arts venues.
- Boasts safe and affordable housing whether your interest is historic Victorian architecture or new construction.
- Excellent school districts with a variety of options (public, private or parochial).