Lovelace Medical Center
Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock emergency department that includes a dedicated area for treating our senior patients.
We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve. Nowhere else in the state will you find technology like our Gamma Knife Center, capable of treating complex, often inoperable, conditions of the brain.
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus with Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award
- DNV-GL Gold Seal of Approval for certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target: Stroke Honor Roll
- American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines - AFIB Bronze Achievement Award 2017
- Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Accredited in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology 2017
- DNV-GL accredited