With the White Mountains to the east and the Green Mountains to the west the Granite State offers a picturesque locale for the avid outdoorsman, dedicated hiker, or experienced hunter. Majestic is a word often used to describe this area and, from the friendly New Hampshire natives to the curious moose it, will not disappoint!
· No income or sales taxes – cost of living that is 5.3% below national average
· Mountain side homes with expansive views of the River Valley, undeveloped acreage, and new construction available
· Known throughout New England for its world-class skiing, hunting, and snowmobiling in the winter months
· Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, fly fishing, and kayaking in spring and summer
· Easy access to the coastal cities of Portland, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts; just 3 hours to Montreal, Canada