Live, work and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is an area with a draw of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities in Tulsa
• Named #1 “Most Budget-Friendly Metro” in 2014
• Named #1 “Best City for Young Entrepreneurs” in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating and hiking, as well as a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages
• Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma