Surround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors and away from the “hustle and bustle” while only being a few hours drive away from the beach, skiing and several metro areas.
- What are your favorite outdoor activities? Whether it's boating, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, off-road motorsports or golf, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here.
- In addition to offering easy access to many recreational areas, it is home to three national wildlife refuges, making it a natural choice for nature lovers
- Local community college and university degrees programs available
- Live very well in a community with EXTREMELY affordable housing
- 350 days of gorgeous sunshine
- Local airport and drive to international airports