Relax, regroup and partake in Western Slope hospitality. When not practicing medicine, you can enjoy a myriad of outdoor activities including biking, hiking, golfing, climbing, hunting, off-roading, river rafting and kayaking, national parks, camping and snow activities including skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing all within an hour’s drive. Or, if wine tasting, birding, shopping, concerts, cultural sites, scenic drives, dining are more your style, there’s a wide-range of activities for you as well. “Stay here, Play Everywhere!”
• This is an outdoors community with a wonderful small-town feel. However, you are able to live in any city you like.
• Housing is very affordable and if you enjoy golf course living or horse property, it’s all available for you
• Major retailers are located in the city and a Main Street that is so charming
• Wide range of health care services including a regional hospital and cancer center locally
• There are 20 different churches offering a variety of options for you and your family
• Education options fostering excellent, creativity, life-long learning and academic success
• Considered high desert, but you get enjoy the beauty of all four seasons with only 20” of snow annually
• Everyone you speak to loves living in this part of Western Colorado – and you will too!