This metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in - enjoy the nightlife with downtown dance clubs, cozy pubs, cigar lounges, comedy clubs, live music and a number of area wineries and breweries; live in a home in a suburban family oriented community or enjoy hitting the links on a regular basis in one of the area’s many golf communities.
• Theme-park capital of the world and one of the world’s largest golf destinations
• Residents enjoy a sunny, mild climate year-round
• This community was recently named “One of the Best Places to Live” by U.S. News
• NO state income tax and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value
• Immediate access to an international airport, world class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more