Malcom Randall VA Medical Center - 2
The North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System is an employer of choice for many in our surrounding communities. Our employees are a most important resource in providing quality care to our patients and customers. Working with and for America’s veterans is a privilege, and we pride ourselves on the quality of care we provide. If you have what it takes, please consider applying for one of our great physician positions.
Gainesville, and really all of Alachua County, might just be an outdoor enthusiast’s dream destination. With world-class fishing, snorkeling, canoeing, diving and kayaking, there’s always plenty to do on the water. On land, those so inclined may enjoy birding, hiking, biking and pretty much everything else under the sun. It’s all made possible by Mother Nature herself. You will love Gainesville!!
• Must be Board Certified by ABIM in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience.
• Current BLS and ACLS Certifications are required.
• Must have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia. All licenses held by the gastroenterology physician(s) working on this task order shall be full and unrestricted licenses. Must not have ever had a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked or voluntarily suspended.
• Must be able to speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen