Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
As the region’s leading hospital, we’re here to help you be well. For over 60 years, our expert caregivers have helped improve the health of the communities we serve, including Irvine, Estill County and surrounding areas.
Offering advanced treatments and friendly, personal care, we are proud to be named one of the “100 Great Community Hospitals” in the United States by Becker’s Hospital Review. Our services include 24/7 care at our Level IV Trauma Center — the first one of its kind in the state of Kentucky.
Awards and Recognition
- Named one of the Top 100 Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review
- Ranked 6th Cleanest Hospital nationally by Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 4 Nurse Communication Hospitals in Kentucky by Becker's Hospital Review
- Kentucky Hospital Association Quality Award
- CT Accredited Designated Lung Screening Center
- Chest Pain Accreditation
- 100% compliance on Laboratory State Inspection 25+ years
- 100% compliance on Mammography Quality Inspection 25+ years