Marquette, MI Outpatient Clinic, CBOC
Marquette County is a playground year-round. There is always something new to do and places to explore in every season. Bike by Harlow Lake in the spring, swim Superior in the summer, take in a color tour in the fall, and ski Marquette Mountain in the winter. Brave the elements and you will be rewarded.
- Primary Care services for veterans.
- Behavioral Health services available.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Personal care. Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care referrals to the Oscar G. Johnson Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.