Marshfield Medical Center - Neillsville
Marshfield Medical Center-Neillsville is a medical facility offering a wide range of care to the people of Clark County.
August 19, 2019 contractors broke ground for the contruction of a new Marshfield Medical Center - Neillsville.The new facility is expected to start seeing patients in February 2021. The new center will feature 16 inpatient beds, two operating rooms, an infusion center, multi-specialty clinic with 29 exam rooms, a wellness center with YMCA oversight, a retail pharmacy and expanded lab and radiology facilities.
We currently have Surgeons, Board Certified Physicians, Physicians Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners. The specialties they provide include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery and Orthopedics. MMC is able to perform General Surgeries and Orthopedic Surgeries at the facility, and Physical and Occupational Therapies are available. We offer Obstetrics/Gynecology services, but do not deliever babies at MMC except in an emergency situation.
In addition to our 100% Board-Certified Physicians, we have many consulting healthcare providers who specialize in Pulmonary; Endocrinology; Sleep Medicine; Urology; Radiology; Cardiology; Otolaryngology; Ear, Nose, and Throat; and Podiatry.
Medical Center Overview:
- 29 Clinic Exam Rooms
- 16 Bed Hospital
- Rooms wired for telehealth consults-monitoring
- 24/7 Emergency Room – separate entrance and registration
- Enclosed Ambulance Garage
- 2 Operating Rooms
- Infusion Suite offering six private rooms
- Expanded therapy department –will include Physical, Occupational Therapy, Cardiac Rehab and Occupational Health space.
- Sniteman’s Pharmacy and Art of Optometry will have a visible space in main entrance
- Public eatery to accommodate 50 customers that will promote healthy eating
- Expanded gift shop run by our volunteers
- Sewer, natural gas, and broadband have been connected to the new facility
- Secure landing zone for medical helicopter
- Security Health Plan is now “in network”
Additional Specialties and Services Offered:
Space will be provided to ensure all 85 specialties from Marshfield Clinic Health System will have the opportunity to practice and perform small procedures in Neillsville.
- Current Marshfield Clinic outreach specialties include Oncology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, ENT, Podiatry, Audiology, Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, Sleep Medicine,
- Specialties expected to begin prior to moving into the new medical complex include OBGYN and Ophthalmology.
- Six private rooms
- Separate family gathering space
- Will provide IV treatment ranging from antibiotics to long-term chemotherapy
Wellness Center Overview:
- 3,000 square feet
- 3 private bathrooms with showers
- Exercise equipment (specifics TBD)
- 900 square foot multi-purpose room to host group exercise classes
- Refreshment bar