Mcklenburgh County Jail
Our Mental Health Professional provides clinical services under the direction of the MH Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or MH Director to inmates. Provides mental health consultation and training to facility staff.
Education for Mental Health Professional:
- Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field from an accredited college or university
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
- Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health consultation.
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health Professional:
- LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure in the state from the appropriate state licensing board
- Current CPR Certification
- Any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract