MedMark Veteran Outpatient Centers - Vero Beach, FL
MedMark Services, Inc. operates six primary care outpatient centers in South Florida on behalf of the Department of Veteran Affairs. Here we provide a comprehensive range of services to our nation’s Veterans.
Services we provide include:
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive health care screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of mental health diagnoses.
- Social Services assessments and referrals
Vero Beach is a small Florida city, with Atlantic-facing beaches on a barrier island across the Indian River Lagoon. South Beach Park offers wide sands and volleyball courts. Downtown’s South Beach Park chronicles the local citrus industry. On the outskirts, McKee Botanical Garden has tropical plants and water lily–filled streams. To the north, Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge shelters brown pelicans.