MedMark Veteran Services - Stuart, FL
MedMark Services, Inc. operates six primary care outpatient centers in South Florida on behalf of the Department of Veteran Affairs. Here we provide a comprehensive range of services to our nation’s Veterans.
Services we provide include:
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive health care screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of mental health diagnoses.
- Social Services assessments and referrals
Stuart is a city on Florida's Atlantic Coast. The House of Refuge at Gilbert's Bar is a restored home once used as a haven for shipwrecked sailors in the 1900s. Stuart Heritage Museum has local history displays, including furniture from early pioneer homes. The bird-rich Seabranch Preserve State Park features many trails and a butterfly garden. St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park is a nesting area for sea turtles.