MedMark Veterans Services - Delray, FL
MedMark Services, Inc. operates six primary care outpatient centers in South Florida on behalf of the Department of Veteran Affairs. Here we provide a comprehensive range of services to our nation’s Veterans.
Services we provide include:
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive health care screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of mental health diagnoses.
- Social Services assessments and referrals
Delray Beach is a small city on Florida’s southeast coast. The Pineapple Grove Arts District is dotted with public art and galleries. Nearby, Cornell Art Museum displays contemporary works. The lakeside Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens offers tea ceremonies, calligraphy workshops and serene outdoor spaces. Wakodahatchee Wetlands is a park featuring a raised boardwalk with views of birds, turtles and alligators.