Medical Center of South Arkansas
- Medical Center of South Arkansas is the largest healthcare facility in the region, recently investing more than thirty million dollars to provide state of the art technologies to many specialty areas; including 166-beds and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- The hospital, located in south central Arkansas, offers a full range of services including CT/MRI/Open MRI, PET Imaging, Mammography, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Pediatrics, Urology, Family Practice Residency Program, Senior Health Center South Arkansas Center on Aging, Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Cardiology, CV/Thoracic Surgery, Neonatal ICU, Orthopedics, Rehab, Women's Services and Interventional Radiology.
- El Dorado,Arkansas is home to petroleum leader, Murphy Oil Corporation, and other Fortune 500 companies
- It is a college town with excellent public and private schools
- Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses
- Wildlife refuge provides hunting, fishing and camping opportunities
- Arboretum state park provides beautiful walking trails
- Arts center, antique and boutique shopping located in historic downtown area
- Community has festivals year round, museums, movie theaters, in addition to beautiful country club
- El Dorado ’s population: 36,000; Service area of over 100,000