Medical Center of Trinity is a 236 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care,Heart & Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine & Orthopedics,Cancer Care and Women's Health & Obstetrics. Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the 2014 Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Emergency Care.
West Pasco County is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. US Hwy 19 runs through the county, which lies just north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. The Suncoast Parkway is just east of the county and facilitates driving to and from Tampa with ease. West Pasco is also conveniently located near such popular destinations as Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Tropicana Field.
Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership
- The support and resources you need to succeed
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Credentialing and enrollment support
- Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
- Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
- Safe and comfortable work environment
- Competitive production-oriented compensation
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- Colleague referral bonus program