For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
About Memorial Health Meadows:
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. It also features a 15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities.
We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care, and more.
We’re here for all your family’s medical and wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites – among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital also offers:
- Highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff.
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a range of services – including radiation and medical oncology – in one centralized location.
- A network of physician practices operating under the Memorial Health Meadows Hospital name you know and trust.
this is what I have on the current postings