About Memorial Hospital
- Located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island – bordering Providence and the state of Massachusetts
- Teaching affiliate of the Brown University Warrant Alpert Medical School
- Nearly 300 beds serving northern Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts
- Cardiology program affiliated with Boston’s Brigham & Women’s Hospital and fully accredited Cancer Center
About the Region
- The Blackstone Valley is one of the state’s most popular visitor destinations as an outdoor recreational hotspot, prominent arts district and home to many unique dining opportunities.
- Nearby Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city.
- One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City.
- Home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson &Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design