Menorah Medical Center
Founded in 1931, Menorah Medical Center moved to its new park-like campus in Johnson County in 1998. The medical center campus includes a 158-bed acute care hospital, doctors building, and outpatient clinics offering the highest standard of patient care and cutting-edge technology. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 800 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine. The campus design maximizes the area's natural beauty and provides a relaxed and friendly environment for patients and guests.
Menorah was the first hospital in Johnson County dually certified as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Breast Center
- Cancer Care a comprehensive program featuring the CyberKnife Radiosurgery System
- Diabetes Education
- Digestive System Care
- Education and Support Groups
- Emergency Services
- Family Birthing Center
- Gastroenterology including EUS and SpyGlass DS Direct Visualization System
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary/Respiratory Services including Sleep Lab
- Radiology/Imaging Services
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Services including da Vinci robotic surgery
- Vascular Lab
- Women’s Services
HCA Midwest Health is the area’s largest healthcare network, consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. More than bricks and mortar, what makes us truly unique is the thousands of compassionate, caring professionals that work tirelessly to not only provide our patients with the highest quality of care when sick, but who also remain committed to keeping patients well. Learn more in our annual report. At HCA Midwest, we are located in the heart of Kansas City with a community that is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, school systems and geographic location. Kansas City is the perfect balance of nice and hospitable, as well as competitive and passionately driven. From all-star athletes and Pulitzer Prize winners to entrepreneurs and up-and-coming young professionals, KC is full of game-changers. The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work. Kansas City is a two-state region that encompasses 18 counties and is home to more than 2.3 million Kansas Citians. We encourage you to flip through the pages of KC Options magazine to learn more about the many communities, cultural and culinary assets, see a map of the metro area and much more.
About Kansas City:
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S.., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast—check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
- Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
- Overland Park, Kansas comes in at No. 6 and is consistently ranked as one of the best cities for raising children, growing up and retiring, according to CBS News. According to Livability, amenities are plentiful in Overland Park and Johnson County, with 83 parks and opens spaces, four small lakes and six sports facilities. It has been rated by Livability.com as the Top Soccer City, with a $36 million soccer facility that's considered one-of-a-kind.
- 70 Kansas City-area public high schools ranked among the best nationwide, according to the 2019 U.S. News & World Report ranking, and 52 of them are new to the ranking.