Mercy Children's Hospital - St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis County’s Only Full-Service Pediatric Hospital
Mercy Children's Hospital welcomes more children into the world than any other hospital in St. Louis. But our care for kids doesn’t end in the delivery room.
Mercy Children's Hospital St. Louis is part of Mercy Kids, a network of pediatricians dedicated to meeting the needs of every child, every day. It is powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists. Anchored by two acute care pediatric hospitals in St. Louis and Springfield, Mo., Mercy Kids offers a full range of services to support healthy childhoods, including pediatric, specialty and developmental services.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital St. Louis:
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, 45 IP Pediatric beds
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions annually in the only Level III NICU in St. Louis County
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department
- More than 4,200 pediatric surgery cases performed annually with over 1,000 of them general surgery
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students