Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine physician for outpatient care at Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Willard, Missouri. Willard is a small suburb-like community near Springfield, with a population of about 5300. The city is within close proximity to a number of colleges and Universities, and is known for excellent public schools, quality of life, low crime, quality services, low tax and much more.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine - Willard
- Join a well-established family medicine physician and advanced practice provider
- Full range of primary care services including Mercy Kids
- Utilization of “Nurse on-call”
- Less than 20 minutes to Mercy-Springfield Level I Trauma & Burn, Children’s Hospital, Cancer Center, Level III NICU, Heart Institute and nationally Certified Stroke Center
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Accept Visa candidates
- NHSC approved site
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Commencement bonus / Student loan incentives
- Nurse On-Call
- Comfortable evening and weekend call
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar/Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, hunting, fishing and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Char Plotycia, FASPR, MAOL | Physician Recruiter
MERCY CLINIC – Central Region