Welcome to PracticeLink!
For free help with your job search, call
Mercy Clinic Hot Springs
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Mercy – Sisters of Mercy Health System – is the eighth largest Catholic health care system in the U.S. and includes 28 hospitals, more than 200 outpatient facilities, 36,000 co-workers and 1,300 integrated physicians across four states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
300 Werner St.
Hot Springs, AR 71913
· St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center
· Mercy Heart and Vascular Center
· Mercy Cancer Center
· Mercy Women’s Center
· Mercy Diabetes and Wound Center
· St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center at Healthpark
By the Numbers (Fiscal Year 2010):
· Co-workers: 2,350
· Licensed Beds:
· St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center - 282
· St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center at Healthpark - 20
· Active medical staff members: 145
· Clinics: 27
· Annual Emergency Room Visits: 35,000
· Surgical Procedures: 8,769
· Total Operating Revenue: $225 million
· Traditional Charity Care: $7.6 million
· Community Benefit: $1.9 million
· 1888 - Mother Mary Aloysius and Sister Mary Clare come to Hot Springs from Little Rock in a horse-drawn buggy with $1 and a five-story building and open St. Joseph’s Infirmary.
· 1927 - After a fire destroys the original 30-bed infirmary, a new hospital is built.
· 1960 - St. Joseph’s made rapid progress in the 1960s, opening a Coronary Care Unit, the first of its kind in Arkansas and one of the first in the country.
· 1991 - St. Joseph’s moves into its current location at 300 Werner Street. Exactly one year later, Labor and Delivery opens and the first baby is born at St. Joseph’s after more than 30 years without a maternity ward. The Mercy Cancer Center also opens.
Just the Facts:
· Among only three percent of health care organizations nationwide to have a comprehensive, integrated electronic health record system that provides real-time, paperless access to patient information.
· A record $2.4 million in donor gifts enabled St. Joseph’s Mercy to launch the first robotic surgical technology program in the Hot Springs region.
· St. Joseph’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Services Program is nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
· St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center was founded in 1888 and is the second-oldest health care institution in Arkansas.
· St. Joseph’s Mercy was the first in Arkansas to open a coronary care unit (1960), a cardiac catheterization lab (1975), perform an open heart surgery (1985), implant coronary stents (1990), provide 64-slice CT scanner (2006) and provide comprehensive heart and vascular services all in one location.
· St. Joseph’s Mercy features a 40,386-square-foot Emergency Department with a Level II Trauma Center designation.
· St. Joseph’s Mercy’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Services Program is nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
· The Sleep Disorders Center was granted a full program accreditation by the AASM, which is the gold standard by which the medical community evaluates sleep medicine services.
· Received the 2010 Innovator Award from the Arkansas Foundation for Medical care for developing the Mercy Joint Program to support patients who receive joint replacements.
· Only the third business in the state to be presented with the prestigious Ambassador Award at the Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Awards.
Mercy Organization Profile
Facility & Location Information
Mercy Clinic Hot Springs
Hot Springs, AR
Hot Springs, AR 71901
View All Facility Jobs
View all Facilities
Critical Access Hospital
Holdenville General Hospital
Mercy Children's Hospital
Mercy Clinic - Ardmore
Mercy Clinic - Mercy Hospital Jefferson
Mercy Clinic - Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Mercy Clinic - Mercy Hospital Washington
Mercy Clinic - Nixa
Mercy Clinic - Oklahoma City
Mercy Clinic- Ada
Mercy Clinic Aurora
Mercy Clinic Ava
Mercy Clinic Berryville
Mercy Clinic Bolivar
Mercy Clinic Booneville
Mercy Clinic Branson
Mercy Clinic Buffalo
Mercy Clinic Cassville
Mercy Clinic Columbus
Mercy Clinic El Dorado Springs
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine - Mountain Grove, MO
Mercy Clinic Fort Scott
Mercy Clinic Fort Smith
Mercy Clinic Healdton
Mercy Clinic Joplin
Mercy Clinic Lebanon
Mercy Clinic Marionvile
Mercy Clinic Miami
Mercy Clinic Monett
Mercy Clinic Mt. Vernon
Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas
Mercy Clinic Oklahoma - Primary Care Division
Mercy Clinic Ortho/Rehab Hospitals
Mercy Clinic Ozark
Mercy Clinic Ozark, AR
Mercy Clinic Pittsburg
Mercy Clinic Republic
Mercy Clinic Richland
Mercy Clinic Rolla
Mercy Clinic Springfield
Mercy Clinic St. Robert
Mercy Clinic Steelville
Mercy Family Center
Mercy GoHealth Urgent Care
Mercy Hospital Ada
Mercy Hospital El Reno
Mercy Hospital Lebanon
Mercy Hospital Lincoln
Mercy Hospital Logan County
Mercy Hospital OKC
Mercy Hospital Scott County
Mercy Hospital South
Mercy Hospital Springfield
Mercy Hospital Watonga
Mercy Hosptial Kingfisher
Mercy Virtual Care Center
Oklahoma State University Medical Center- Collinsville Primary Care
Palliative Medicine Services - ICU
Post Acute Services - Mercy Clinic Skilled Nursing Facility
Sayre Memorial Hospital
Southern Oklahoma Women's Health
St. Louis Cancer and Breast Institute
The Perinatal Center of Oklahoma
Valley View Regional Hospital
Terms of Service
1994-2019 All Rights Reserved | PracticeLink & Web-CV are registered trademarks of PracticeLink, Ltd. | 415 2nd Avenue, Hinton, WV 25951 | (800) 776-8383