Mercy Clinic Lebanon
100 Hospital Drive
Lebanon, MO 65536
- Mercy Pharmacy
- Mercy Fitness Center
- Curry Cancer Center
- Mercy Emergency Medical Services
- Mercy Physicians
- Mercy Home Health and Hospice
- Mercy Medical Supply
- 1997 - Breech Regional Medical Center joins Mercy
- 1999 - New hospital facility opens at 100 Hospital Drive
- 2008 - Opening of the Curry Cancer Center, making cancer treatment available close to home
- 2008 - Opening of expanded medical / surgical unit and emergency room
- Opened Mercy Curry Cancer Center.
- Expanded Emergency Department and medical/ surgical unit.
- Increased hospitalist program to provide 24-hour coverage for adult patients.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017, and 2016 by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and more than 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Welcome to Lebanon, Missouri
We are focused on growth and community engagement, offering a mix of culture, industry, service, history and progress. We are one of the lowest cost of living areas in the U.S., while offering exceptional healthcare, great schools and top-of-the-line higher education options, along with a budding small business and retail scene. For the outdoor enthusiast, Lebanon is home to beautiful Bennet Springs State Park with 12 miles of hiking trails and natural tunnels. Also, enjoy fishing, boating and camping on the Niangua River, Gasconade River and Osage Fork.